What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that website places on your computer, smartphone or tablet when you
access the site. These files collect information about your site navigation, and they are used to
recognize users on future visits and ensure that the features are working properly. Cookies are
used to simplify user experience and to make it easier, and they do not harm your computer.
The information collected by cookies is translated into numerical estimates, usage patterns and the
adaptation of the site to best suit our users. This information is aimed solely at improving website
technical performance and your experience as a user. As an example, cookies allow for eliminating
repetitive actions on the site, such as logging in.
Who uses the information stored in cookies?
We alone use the information stored by the cookies in website, exclusively for statistical purposes,
via Google Analytics.
Yes, you can disable cookies in your browser. However, by doing so, you no longer contribute to
the continuous improvement that we aspire for our customers at all times. If you wish to block or
erase cookies from website, you can change your browser’s settings from the menu, either in
‘Preferences’ or ‘Tools’. For more information on cookies and their settings, please see the ‘Help’
menu in your browser.
Walking through the coastal area of Olíssipo - Parque das Nações and Oceanário
* Fall in love with the iconic Portuguese capital, Lisbon, for is historical charming and is fascinating magic that surrounds us and touch our soul;
* Learn more about 800 years of different cultural influences that mingle with the most current trends and lifestyles, generating incredibly breathtaking contrasts;
* Come meet Sintra and feel the perfect fusion between the natural wealth and magnificence of its monuments, combined with extreme beauty;
* Let you be dazzled by Cascais coast, which is recognized for its romantic, cosmopolitan and full of animation soul with a unique character;
* Enjoy your stay in a hotel that allows you total accessibility for specific conditions without worries, for the rest of you stay.
All hotels and places featured on the program were previously evaluated, ensuring their accessibility for reduced mobility conditions.
Most beaches mentioned in the program, hold the reward of accessible beach assigned by the National Institute for Rehabilitation (INR) and some of them have amphibious chair
Walking through the coastal area of Olíssipo - Parque das Nações and Oceanário.
In the eastern part of Lisbon, reborn as a futuristic glass and concrete neighborhood you will be able to find some notable examples of modern architecture honoring throughout all its omnipotence the oceans and the age of Discoveries conducted by the Lusitanian people.
The Parque das Nações asserts itself as the birthplace of small volcanoes in eruption seeded by its boulevards. Here nests one of the most impressive aquariums in the world, with lush exotic species, lifts that are like little flying birds, undulating architecture and inspiring public art from national and international artists.
Enjoy the most avant-garde side of town and let overwhelm by the delightful sweeping panorama of the Tejo waters, transposed by the longest bridge in Europe (Ponte Vasco da Gama).
Provide quality services to our clients, meeting their needs and expectations, regardless of their health condition, who wish traveling in or to Portugal, in comfort, safety, leisure, accessibility and continuity of their treatments to ensure their well being.