What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that website places on your computer, smartphone or tablet when you
access the site. These files collect information about your site navigation, and they are used to
recognize users on future visits and ensure that the features are working properly. Cookies are
used to simplify user experience and to make it easier, and they do not harm your computer.
The information collected by cookies is translated into numerical estimates, usage patterns and the
adaptation of the site to best suit our users. This information is aimed solely at improving website
technical performance and your experience as a user. As an example, cookies allow for eliminating
repetitive actions on the site, such as logging in.
Who uses the information stored in cookies?
We alone use the information stored by the cookies in website, exclusively for statistical purposes,
via Google Analytics.
Yes, you can disable cookies in your browser. However, by doing so, you no longer contribute to
the continuous improvement that we aspire for our customers at all times. If you wish to block or
erase cookies from website, you can change your browser’s settings from the menu, either in
‘Preferences’ or ‘Tools’. For more information on cookies and their settings, please see the ‘Help’
menu in your browser.
* Fall in love with the iconic Portuguese capital, Lisbon, for is historical charming and is fascinating magic that surrounds us and touch our soul;
* Learn more about 800 years of different cultural influences that mingle with the most current trends and lifestyles, generating incredibly breathtaking contrasts;
* Come meet Sintra and feel the perfect fusion between the natural wealth and magnificence of its monuments, combined with extreme beauty;
* Let you be dazzled by Cascais coast, which is recognized for its romantic, cosmopolitan and full of animation soul with a unique character;
* Enjoy your stay in a hotel that allows you total accessibility for specific conditions without worries, for the rest of you stay.
All of hotels and locals featured in our tours have been previously evaluated, being guaranteed its accessibility for reduced mobility conditions.
Parque das Nações is a lively, dynamic and multipurpose space. It is the brand of contemporary Lisbon, a place where the city's inhabitants have fun, enjoy shows, go for a walk, play sport, shop, work and live in quality and harmony.
Come with us into one more adventure to get to know an interesting space for public enjoyment that has joined the city and the river. Take the advantage, of a vast and gorgeous riverfront area with a magnificent view overlooking the opposite bank of the river and the Vasco da Gama Bridge, the longest in Europe.
Beyond you have the opportunity to visit the Oceanarium, one of the largest public aquariums in Europe, you can also enjoy this new waterfront district that have some curious examples of public art and contemporary architecture, mirroring in its integrity a maritime inspiration, where we can hear the singing of the Tejo?s nymphs and relive the Age of Discoveries .At lunch, take time to revel in what Mediterranean flavors have best to offer you and book the afternoon to stroll through downtown Lisbon.
Provide quality services to our clients, meeting their needs and expectations, regardless of their health condition, who wish traveling in or to Portugal, in comfort, safety, leisure, accessibility and continuity of their treatments to ensure their well being.