What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that website places on your computer, smartphone or tablet when you
access the site. These files collect information about your site navigation, and they are used to
recognize users on future visits and ensure that the features are working properly. Cookies are
used to simplify user experience and to make it easier, and they do not harm your computer.
The information collected by cookies is translated into numerical estimates, usage patterns and the
adaptation of the site to best suit our users. This information is aimed solely at improving website
technical performance and your experience as a user. As an example, cookies allow for eliminating
repetitive actions on the site, such as logging in.
Who uses the information stored in cookies?
We alone use the information stored by the cookies in website, exclusively for statistical purposes,
via Google Analytics.
Yes, you can disable cookies in your browser. However, by doing so, you no longer contribute to
the continuous improvement that we aspire for our customers at all times. If you wish to block or
erase cookies from website, you can change your browser’s settings from the menu, either in
‘Preferences’ or ‘Tools’. For more information on cookies and their settings, please see the ‘Help’
menu in your browser.
* Fall in love with the iconic Portuguese capital, Lisbon, for is historical charming and is fascinating magic that surrounds us and touch our soul;
* Learn more about 800 years of different cultural influences that mingle with the most current trends and lifestyles, generating incredibly breathtaking contrasts;
* Come meet Sintra and feel the perfect fusion between the natural wealth and magnificence of its monuments, combined with extreme beauty;
* Let you be dazzled by Cascais coast, which is recognized for its romantic, cosmopolitan and full of animation soul with a unique character;
* Enjoy your stay in a hotel that allows you total accessibility for specific conditions without worries, for the rest of you stay.
All of hotels and locals featured in our tours have been previously evaluated, being guaranteed its accessibility for reduced mobility conditions.
Take the day to get to know other places of Portugal, and travel to the stunning Mosteiro da Batalha (Batalha's Monastery) (World Heritage) built to celebrate the independence of Portugal, and come discover the countless stories that the monument has to tell you.
Have your lunch in a wonderful and typical restaurant and after that you really have to enjoy Fátima.
The Shrine of Fátima is one of the most important landmarks in the Marian cult, drawing pilgrims from all over the world. Take a break and enjoy this time to recharge energies, knowing this place that exudes tranquility, peace of mind and serenity.
In 1917 a religious event changed is history and importance forever, when three little shepherds, Jacinta and her two cousins, Francisco and Lúcia, witnessed successive apparitions of Our Lady of Fátima.
The Sanctuary includes the Basilica, the enclosure of the Prayers, the Chapel of the Apparitions, the Church of the Holy Trinity, the Retreat House of Our Lady of Sorrows, the Retreat House of Our Lady of Mount Carmel and Paul VI Pastoral Center.
Provide quality services to our clients, meeting their needs and expectations, regardless of their health condition, who wish traveling in or to Portugal, in comfort, safety, leisure, accessibility and continuity of their treatments to ensure their well being.